Nov 6, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (10)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun!


Top 10 Books I Want For My Birthday
....even though my birthday isn't until February ... which means you have plenty of shopping time.
Just sayin'.

1. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi: I fell HARD for this debut author last year, and I am so excited to get my hands on the next installment in this series. Perry and Aria are just ... Wow. Fun fact? My soon-to-arrive niece will be named Aria (my sister-in-law is a big fan of Pretty Little Liars, but I secretly tell myself she's named after the Aria in this series).

2. The Lost Girl by Sangu Madanna: I heard nothing but wonderful reviews about this one, and it has somehow slipped through my fingers. I really want a copy of this one!

3. Boundless by Cynthia Hand: I need more Tuck. I just do. Plus, these books are too gorgeous not to adorn my bookshelf.

4. The Savage Grace by Bree Despain: I love this series. The only reason this book is not sitting on my shelf with the other 2 in the trilogy is that I lack the funds to place it there.

5. Rise by Andrea Cremer: I love this prequel to the Nightshade trilogy. I can't wait to see what happens to Ember and Barrow next.

6. Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Do I really need to explain this one? If you haven't heard me raving about Jennifer's books, clearly this is your first visit here.

7. Falling For You by Lisa Schroeder: The buzz I keep hearing about this book makes me really, really want it. Sounds like one of those epic contemporaries you can totally loose yourself in.

8. Everbound by Brodi Ashton: Another 2012 debut author that blew me away. I'm so excited to see where this story goes next ... but I'm a bit worried about this love triangle.

9. Uses For Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt: I know you're not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but come on! This one is freaking gorgeous. If the story inside is half as good, then it will be amazing!

10. Salvation by Anne Osterlund: Popular boy + brainy girl = hot romance. Sign me up, please!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get a few of those and have a happy birthday. kelley—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everbound looks awesome - totally agree with you. A perfect birthday gift!
    Top Ten Tuesday @ the Brunette Librarian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I can't wait to get my hands on Opal! I've very excited about Boundless, too, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your blog title in the list and knew I HAD to follow you! Irish and Banana rolled in one? Perfect! But anyways, I love your list! I read #1 (and posted a review on my blog) and loved it :)

    My TTT: http://blueskyshelf.blogspot.com/2012/11/top-ten-tuesday-fictional-crushes.html

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!