Oct 14, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #4



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This a new way to showcase all the books currently weighing down my shelves. This week is a compilation of books I've gotten over the last month or so since I haven't done one of these in a while.


For Review:

Spindlers by Lauren Oliver
Through To You by Emily Hainsworth
Ask The Passengers by A.S. King
Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine
Echo by Alyson Noel
34 Pieces of You by Carmen Rodrigues
Winter White by Jen Calonita
What Happens Next by Coleen Clayton
Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
White Glove War by Katie Crouch
Burn For Burn by Jenny Han & Shiobahn Vivan
The Innocents by Lili Peloquin *not pictured

Bought:


Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready
Shine by Jeri Smith Ready
Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
A Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg

Won:

Rift by Andrea Cremer
The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron *not pictured


A lot of these I got at the Baltimore Book Festival, where I got to meet Jennifer L. Armentrout, Jeri Smith-Ready, Leanna Renee Hieber, and more. For my recap, with pics, go here:


10 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great haul!! I hope you enjoy all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Girl of Nightmares!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fabulous haul, love the pic! There's so many there I want to read. Especially Andrea Cremer....

    Here's My StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really awesome haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabby fab haul! I'm so jealous you got to meet Jennifer Armentrout; I adore her books!

    Here's what's in my Goodie Basket this week

    :) Aeicha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. You got so many awesome books over the past month. I love the Covenant series and Burn For Burn was really good. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a LOT of books! I hope to read Splintered very soon. I hope you enjoy all your reads:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa, you got A LOT of awesome books this week! 34 PIECES OF YOU looks really good, and the SHADE series is made of win!

    Happy Reading, Hon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, that is a lot of awesome books! I curious to see what happens next in the Girl of Nightmares and Echo. I still need to read my copies of Shade (that one has been getting dusty on my TBR pile) and The Dark Unwinding (which I can't wait to start!). Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, wow, what yummy goodies!! So many of those are on my Wishlist!! The only one in the bunch that I've read is Girl of Nightmares, which I thought wasn't quite as good as Anna Dressed in Blood but still enjoyable.

    I hope you enjoy all your fabulous goodies, and thanks for stopping by!

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2012/10/stacking-shelves-october-14-2012.html

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!