Apr 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (20)


Hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren, this is a great way to share the reads I got this week by purchasing, trading/swapping, or for review.


For Review:
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Slide by Jill Hathaway
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Glimmer by Pheobe Kitanidis
Seeing Cinderella by Jenny Lundquist
Ascend by Amanda Hocking
Belles by Jen Calonita
I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
127 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad
While He Was Away by Karen Schreck

Trade:
Gilt by Katherine Longshore
Glimmer by Pheobe Kitanidis

5 comments:

  1. /makes sad grabby hands at "Insurgent" ;___; Enjoy it! I seriously can't wait to read it. You have a really awesome haul this week, so enjoy them all! <3


    My IMM for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Evil and Belles both sound amazing. So jealous that you got Insurgent. Happy reading!

    My IMM
    http://areaderintime.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I think I would "Snoopy Dance" too had I gotten Insurgent. Congrats! You rock :-)

    Please, enjoy it on my behalf. I'm also drooling over For Darkness Shows the Stars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing IMM, I want every single one of these! Happy reading.

    Liza’s IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I am excited for Insurgent!!! Can't wait!!!

    You can find my IMM Here

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!